Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sorry for the radio silence but I'm obsessed with Tumblr

My New Years resolution has completely failed and that was me writing at least 1 blog post a week. It also doesn't help that I have become obsessed with TUMBLR of late. Its my new favourite Social Media website of late. You can follow me as surprise surprise VINYLLUVER.

Today is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade. Last year I did a long post about it. This year it is very much a subdued affair but I shall be venturing out with Brettystar to soak up the atmosphere (thats if we don't get scared by the rain).

This year the City of Sydney have painted a RAINBOW (go figure) across Oxford St, in the heart of gay Sydney and it seems to have caused some controversy. The photo is below. I kind of love it and think they should keep it. Happy Mardi Gras from Sydney!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment